Wednesday 15 August 2012

Struggle


As I was reviewing for my business math class, I realized how frustrating not being able to focus was. Aside from so many issues I have with my life, I have this learning disability and I can't even focus as well as everyone else. The positive part is that I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only person in the world who has this problem and if others who have it are successful, then why can't I be as well? 
As I struggle to self study, two words come to mind, "Hard work". No matter how good or bad you are at something, it always entails perseverance.  It's just that sometimes, I wonder how it is to be as normal as everyone else. I might have these disabilities, but other "normal" people also can't do the things I do that is beyond normal like starting a music career or creating this very informational blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment